Sustainable hotel in Paris : Welcome Hotel Paris
Our ecological approach
- Water resources management: Installation of flow limiters
- Energy resources management: Low consumption light bulbs / presence detector / timer
- Sensitization of our guests and staff to the use of air conditioning, heating…
- Our teams are trained to respect the daily ecological gestures.
- We choose our service providers and suppliers according to their sustainable and social commitments.
- The sorting of waste which is set up in the rooms and in the common areas also contributes to our ecological approach. Thus, our waste is entirely sorted.
- The products used for cleaning are now all eco-labeled and their consumption controlled which offers better air quality and fewer health risks.
- The care products put in the rooms have been reviewed to save plastic and to be recyclable.
- Of course, we use organic products, short supply chains and seasonal products for breakfast.
- In order to limit waste, we work in partnership with a leshotelssolidaires.com to redistribute pastries not consumed at breakfast.
- Welcome Hôtel Paris is pleased to sponsor a beehive at Happyzabeille.
Our goals :
- Analyze our energy consumption in order to continue our efforts in our environmental involvement
- Calculate our carbon footprint
Let’s work together
Let’s protect our water resources
- We will change your towels when needed: please leave in the bathtub or on the ground the ones to be changed.
- We limit the linen change (every 3 days) in order to reduce the impact of harmful products for the environment, and we propose you not to change linen and even not to clean the room. Just contact reception desk.
- Make sure taps are switched off when brushing teeth in order not to run water unnecessarily. A 5 minutes shower consumes 40 to 50 liters of water, each additional minute consumes 10 liters more.
- Be careful about what you throw into the toilets, wastebaskets are available in all bathrooms. Cigarette butts or sanitary towels for example distort the smooth running of water-treatment plants
- Please call the staff if there is any water leak or dysfunction.
Energy is our future, let’s save it!
- Use heating and air conditioning sparingly: it’s better for your health
- If you open the window, do not forget to turn off the heating or air conditioning
- Please turn off lights when leaving your room
Travel without polluting :
- Citygem : a free app to visit Paris by foot, bike or scooter.
- Parisavelo.fr on this website, choose your bike and time of renting.
- Runnin’city : an app to visit the city by running.
Let’s prevent and reduce our waste quickly: it’s overflowing!
- your empty packaging, bottles and newspapers in the black bin in your basket,
- your non-recyclable waste in the green bin in your basket,
- your used batteries at the reception desk.
We now offer our guests the opportunity to offset the carbon footprint of their stay by donating €1/day/room to ReforestAction. Let’s contact directly reception desk : firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 (0)1 46 34 24 80.
If you are interested in more informations the environmental impact of your trip, just click here.
Moreover, we are committed to improve our ecological approach, and this is a collective goal, so do not hesitate to share your ideas and support our values during your stay!